Monday, August 10, 2020

Updated Hiatus Disclaimer

 This is an updated disclaimer about my hiatus due to the pandemic. Obviously, it is now clear that the reason for not being visible as far as film reviews are concerned, is because the movie theaters have been closed. As they are still closed, (I reside in the San Diego area), I have decided to review a film that was supposed to be released in the theaters on May 12th, but eventually was placed on Video on Demand, and subsequently put up to be sold online. I opted to purchase the DVD online. The theaters were supposed to open by Aug. 21st, however I believe that date has, once again, been pushed back. When? Who knows. I just hope it's soon, because watching films on a 50 incher just doesn't do it. So following I will be reviewing "Capone" with Tom Hardy in the title role.

No comments:

Post a Comment